- Elected Offices
- Manufactured Homes
- Other Changes
Other changes to manufactured homes include:
- Relocation Notice: Effective March 30, 1999 any Manufactured or Mobile Home that is moved on a public road within Ohio must have a Relocation Notice attached to the rear of the home while being moved. You can obtain a Relocation Permit from the Williams County Auditor’s Office upon showing proof that all taxes have been paid. Failure to obtain a permit is a minor misdemeanor with a fine of $100 to the owner and the person moving the home.
- Payment Plans: Delinquent payment plans are available to delinquent taxpayers. You may inquire about these options with the Williams County Treasurer at 419-636-1850.
- Board of Revision: Homeowners whose taxes are based on the Appraised Value can appeal the value of the home to the Board of Revision of any year between January 1st to March 31st. The applications are available in our office.
- Delinquent Manufactured or Mobile Home Taxes: On or before September 1st of every year a lien list of all delinquent Manufactured or Mobile Homes will be filed in the County Recorder’s Office. This list will be advertised in a local newspaper.
- Interest on Delinquent Taxes: Delinquent Manufactured and Mobile Home taxes are now subject to interest.
- Penalty for Failing to Register: All Manufactured or Mobile Home Owners must register their home with the County Auditor within 30 days after acquiring situs in Williams County. Failure to do so will subject the owner to a $100 penalty.
- Transfer of Ownership: After January 1, 2000 any used Manufactured or Mobile Home that is sold must be conveyed through the Williams County Auditor’s Office. The sale will be subject to the Conveyance Tax of $4 per $1,000 of value. After the conveyance is handled in the Auditor’s Office, the title may be transferred by the Clerk of Courts exempt from sales tax.