For your convenience, there are multiple ways to pay Real Estate Taxes.
- Drop Box located at the West entrance of the Courthouse.
- Online with a credit or debit card or e-check at Point & Pay
- By Phone 1-844-463-8920
- Mail personal check or money order. If you would like a receipt, please include a self-addressed stamped envelope.
Welcome to the Williams County Treasurer's Website. The goal of this office is to provide friendly, courteous service as well as accurate and complete tax and property information in a professional environment.
Kellie Gray is the Williams County Treasurer. The Deputy Treasurers are Anna Lyons, Bonnie Lloyd and Becky Jones.
Their responsibilities include the collection of taxes, which are comprised of:
- Manufactured home
- Real estate property
- Estate taxes
In addition, they record all monies received by any other county agencies. This encompasses everything from dog tag license fees and lunch money to the Board of DD funds and Health Department immunization fees.
In addition to collecting and recording the County money, the Treasurer is responsible for The County Investment Portfolio, which is made up of several investments totaling $33 million. The office maintains various accounts ranging from simple depositories to complex trust accounts that hold all the county investments.
As your County Treasurer and staff, our goal is to assist the Williams County taxpayers in the most efficient and professional environment possible according to the Ohio Revised Code. Some of the features we have in Williams County are a payment plan for your personal budgeting purposes, a credit card payment plan by telephone, internet and in office, and automatic withdrawal from your checking and savings account for payment of taxes.
Credit Card Payments
- Automated Telephone Credit Card System by Point & Pay.
- All major credit cards are accepted.
- Fees are charged for each credit card payment authorization through Point and Pay.
The Williams County Treasurer does not charge a fee.